Friday, March 11, 2011

Blue & red


For some reason lately I've been noticing all of the great blue and red colour combinations that seem to occur in our everyday lives here.

It's not normally a colour combo I'd choose (too nautical, too primary maybe?) but I seem to be actively seeking it out at the moment.

According to colour psychology, apparently, red influences attention to detail and blue influences creativity. A good balance.

Do you have a favourite colour combination at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. My current colour combination obsession is a gorgeous grey sofa with zesty orange cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving medium grey (with a tad of blue) and dirty citrus yellow :)
    and I always anything deep blue red .. sigh!!

    Funny how certain colours can capture your soul!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails