Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Creative Space

I'm playing along with Kootoyou's Thursday 'My Creative Space' again this week.

In my space at the moment are some sleepy teddies in progress. They are waiting to be sewn, stuffed with rice and packed off to Germany to warm up some little bodies. I find it kind of spooky to see the faces sewn and embroidered on the corduroy before cutting the shapes out.

- - - -

I'm also hoping to hit the art shop this afternoon for some supplies for secret Christmas present making. Better fortify myself with a strong coffee before taking the littlies in with me.

Hope you're having a creative Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. So peaceful looking... with them all on the same piece of fabric like that.. they look like they are hugging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great like that - and a little bit spooky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails